|Chapter||Rag Princess Sews|
|“||It can be used with the right bullets.||”|
To obtain it, the player must find four perfumes, and the player must have already found three of them during "Sir Peter" or else they can't find the fourth during "Rag Princess Sews". (see Search Quest)
It is similar to Gregory's Gun, although Gregory's Gun is stronger.
Despite it being one of two possible firearms, the Revolver isn't a very strong weapon, as it takes 3-5 shots to kill a single Imp and ammo for it is scarce. This may be because the Revolver is not a hard weapon to obtain. It's better to use one of the master weapons instead.
Nearly all of the ammo can be found in the orphanage. There's 20 findable ammo plus one already in the revolver, making it 20 total.
Rag Princess Sews:
- Central Stairway B - 1 Bullet
- Central Stairway D - 2 Bullets
- Sector 13 Lift - 2 Bullets
The Funeral - Daytime
- Play Area (First Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Inner Courtyard (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Basement - 1 Bullet
- Cell of Bliss (Basement) - 1 Bullet
- Cell of Repentance (Basement) - 1 Bullet
- Cell of Solitude (Basement) - 1 Bullet
- Classroom (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Headmaster's Room (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Closet Room (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Sick Bay (First Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Sewing Room (First Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Cafeteria (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
The Funeral - Nighttime
- Martha's Room (Kitchen) - 1 Bullet
- Bathroom (Ground Floor) - 1 Bullet
- Sickroom (First Floor) - 1 Bullet
This code works in PCSX2 for the North American version of the game.
Hold L1, L2 and L3 and it will appear in the top left corner in the inventory, and pressing the buttons again will reset it to 99 ammo. This can make playing Rule of Rose immensely funner, having access to a gun which won't run out of bullets.